If your company recently acquired new office furniture you need to make room for those by moving out the “old” stuff. However, you have to make sure that you have an ideal business storage area for your office equipment. Good thing there are companies that offer self storage services. Self storage allows clients to transfer their belongings to a facility that can effectively keep them for different periods of time. In Australia cities such as Melbourne and its neighboring suburbs, there are many companies that offer self storage rental packages, like Maribyrnong storage facilities. How do you look for the ideal storage facility for your office tools and equipment? You may want to follow these tips:
- Search online for self storage companies in your area – Go online to see the available business storage companies near you. List the ones that are nearest in your area and try to visit their facility. This way you can have an ocular inspection of the actual storage spaces they have. Public Self Storage
- Inquire about the storage type they specialize in – When you get to a self storage facility, ask about their overall storage specialization. Some companies cater to both personal and business storage needs, while others specialize in storing business equipment only. You may want to mention the kinds of items that you’re planning to store, so they have an idea of how to best help you.
- Ask about their security and client accessibility system – Make sure to ask about the security system they are using in their facility. If possible, ask for a guided tour of the place so you can check out the actual security equipment they are using. Also, ask about the client accessibility system that they follow. Inquire about the ideal time to visit them in case you need to get your stuff or you wish to have more items stored there. Will you be given your own secure access code to make it easy for you to retrieve your belongings?
- Look at their current rental packages and rates – Once you have inspected their facilities and are satisfied with the security and equipment retrieval system they implement, ask about their rental packages and rates. If you’re lucky, you may even be given discounts if you agree to some of their rental terms. Make sure to ask about payment terms and how you can formalize your official contract with them.
- Be open to any additional perks they can offer – Some self storage facilities offer free pick up of items from your workplace to their storage sites. There are companies who also provide free delivery of items from their site to your preferred location. Still, there are some who offer additional logistics services. For example, if you want to buy packing boxes Melbourne city has many self storage facilities that carry their own brand of packing boxes.
Once you have located a storage facility that can give you most of the perks mentioned above, make sure to strike a deal with them as soon as you get the budget for it. For options on Melbourne, Maribyrnong, and Sunshine storage facilities start looking at online lists now. Check out https://www.publicselfstorage.com.au/business-storage.htm/ which has many branches across Victoria, Australia.